Updated Sunday December 24, 2017 by Kent Wannamaker.
Kodiak Park Rules
Expectations while visiting Kodiak Park—
The parking rules are: Parking is ONLY allowed in the two parking lots!
- NO PARKING on the driveway that runs near the fields
- NO PARKING on any grass near the fields
Please help us make this complex as great as it can be.
- NO SMOKING anywhere on the property, including the parking lots
- NO ALCOHOL anywhere on the property, including the parking lots
- NO PETS of any size on the property
- NO SOFT TOSS against any of the fences
- NO scooters, bikes, roller-blades or skateboards on the property
- NO motorized all-terrain vehicles on the property
- NO playing on other fields, ramps, bleachers, swales or sheds. Those areas are off-limits.
• Help keep the campus clean and properly dispose of all garbage!
• Remember to check around you before you leave to make sure you have everything you came with.